Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls

I keep saying I want to find a HUGE waterfall that is hidden in the jungle and has pools that are crystal blue, blah blah blah. Finally, Luang Prabang delivered in a big way! Our little family of Scottish and English (and the American chick) tuk-tuk'd it up into the mountains and found this gem of a place.




I almost lost a flip flop trying to brave it out into the middle of the falls, but it was totally worth it.
Neil and I (in not planned matching colors) enjoy the view!




After we got back from the waterfall, we had to say goodbye to our lovely English traveling babes! We had some delicious Buffalo at our final dinner, I could almost taste it after getting over my nasty cold from Vang Vieng. One should learn to not share drinks with others.



The next day we hiked up flights of stairs that made the Santa Monica stairs look like a day at the beach. Its either that or I am sorely out of shape. Either way, there was a great Buddha at the top!




Next up, Neil and I decided we are not done with Laos yet, so we will fly to the 4,000 islands in the South. Time to venture onto the 2nd prop plane...I hate this part.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Fair LadyBoy

Just to the Right of Burning Man

There's Kimchee Everywhere!!