Those Sassy Sunsets

Aw man, I love chasing sunsets around the world.  This was the one of the "must dos" on my list for Greece and thankfully, as long as I threw some wine and cheese in there, CSmith was game!  (She liked to do things sans wine and cheese too, but lets be honest, its all better with a little vino).  After getting good advice from our hotel parents and missing the much-needed bus, we hopped in a car with Spiros who drove us to our destination.  That is a stellar hotel dad who doesn't want you to miss the sunset so he drives you himself.  You can see why!



We were some happy girls at the top of the world!!


Perfect ending to a perfect Santorini night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Fair LadyBoy

Just to the Right of Burning Man

So, I Guess We're Doing This?? 3k Mile Roadtrip, Here We Go!