Here we go again!

Getting those pre-travel butterflies!  It's the feeling of complete chaos, excitement, nerves and already thinking I accidentally forgot everything at home.  Even though my bag is packed, and probably weighs as much as a 6th grader, and I have done this kind of trip a few times, I still feel like I forgot everything and have NO idea how to travel.   I know as soon as I hit the ground and start navigating through a new city, it will all come flying back to me.  I just have to get smacked in the face with humidity and have a cab driver yell at me in a foreign language and I will be just fine.

Too many tank top and flip flop choices

So, here are the basics:
-Got me a solid travel partna' for this jaunt: sir Michael Seiler.  He's the best and has done just as much travel as me and has an affinity for the ukulele and street food.   He's the kinda guy you want to go adventuring with and when I get tired I can just climb up on his shoulders and see Central America from a heightened vantage point.  Lovely.

-We have almost no plan, but know we are starting in Belize!  We are going to see as much as we can in Central America, so that means Belize, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama.
-AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I'm happy you are here to read through this trip with me!  I will post pics, little stories and this is also a blog to basically let my parents know I am alive and well.  Dad- I already have sunscreen on and a hat for the plane.

Please, please send your suggestions if you have them! 

Here we go!

Comments

  1. “A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving.” – Lao Tzu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Fair LadyBoy

Just to the Right of Burning Man

There's Kimchee Everywhere!!