1. Should I wear comfortable clothing on the 15 hour long flight to Israel?
2. Is it cold outside, like, do I need a jacket? (this is asked whilst standing outside next to the bus)
3. Will there be other things to eat in Israel BESIDES hummus?
4. Will they have plugs in Israel for my straightner?
5. Where is the bathroom? (this isnt that funny, but it is heard on a Birthright trip ballparked at 34 million times a day, so it should be included)
I also wanted to give you a little more of the life I live while in Israel:
My favorite view from Mesada
Co-Staff Matt, he lets me take over the mic. Smart man.
Gorgeous view of Tel Aviv from Jaffo
Mesada at sunrise
An induction ceremony at the Wall. Pretty rare, we were lucky to be there to see the new soldiers sworn in